Coach and Volunteer
INSPIRE A GENERATION AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
Calling all outgoing, enthusiastic and committed coaches and volunteers! We are recruiting only the best for our 7th annual MY Games – Mississauga Youth Games, September 29 – 30, 2012!
As a coach or volunteer, you will be the welcoming face and spirit of the MY Games to 200 young athletes, helping create an environment of respect, excitement and fair play that this two-day festival is all about.
To add your name to the Volunteer Team roster you must:
- Be in grade 9 or older.
- Be available to volunteer for a minimum of an 8 hour shift on either September 23, 29 or 30.
- Work with a team of other coaches to supervise approximately 10-20 athletes
- Exemplify good sportsmanship
- Communicate with parents
- Have previous experience working with youth
- Criminal background check and CPR training an asset
This position is great especially if you are looking for community service hours, need experience in a field of interest related to youth, or want to support all active youth in our community.
COACH AND VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION